Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Hi all,

Has anyone granted the visa with similar situation like me..if u r granted could you please send me the info like agents, waiver etc

I am thinking if re applying if i have chances

Regards

Daniel

Discussion starter · #24 ·
hey guys

am from pakistan , going to apply for immigration to australia with spouse and a kid,
am having hep B but viral load is zero,, what would be results in my case
It depends on other markers like HbeAg whether you need a life long treatment.....but seems like you can try with a well experienced migration agents..... best of luck.... please update when you have started the application.....

I was rejected....but trying it again very soon...... please try with an experienced migration agent.... still have chances..... good luck....pls update on this post too
Hi Daniel,
I got my off-shore application rejected, yet I've applied an onshore one, and aiming to utilize the Health Waiver.
Any experience on Health Waiver? Anyone?
Thanks

Arian, the health waiver applies to offshore applications, too. Did they not offer you one for your offshore application?

Reactions: Arian_marshal
Ahhh, okay. Health waivers CAN be done by yourself, but you'd really be much better off with professional assistance from a migration agent who specializes in medical conditions. The health waiver process is very complicated and you have to know exactly what kind of case you need to make for yourself. George Lombard and Peter Bollard both come very highly recommended and are experts in dealing with difficult medical cases. I used George myself - his office was great.

Best of luck! You're in great hands. :)

Hi there,

I'm new this forum and having a problem with Hepatitis B for our Permanent Residence application( Visa type 176- General Skill ).

I'm a secondary applicant to my spouse whose Skill Occupation is in Critical Skilled Lists. I was found out to be positive and the department sent back that I didn't meet the health requirement. They( Immigration department) sent me an email to give comments on their judgement which was made by Medical Officer Commonwealth. They said that my health condition is concerned with the interest of Australian community costs and health costs according their 4005(c)(ii)(A) session (new in Schedule 4 of the Migration Regulations 1994)

I don't know what to do now. Will they reject our application?

Although they said that "In most cases you will be asked to give an undertaking to report to the Health Undertaking Service for referral to state or territory health authorities on arrival in Australia."...

I am really worried about that!!!

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Daniel
Hi, Daniel, how is your application? Have you receive visa grant yet?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.