Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

We lodge my Prospective marriage visa a month ago and my visitor visa couple weeks ago.
We would love some feed back about the time other couples got the visitors visa after the PMV and their experiences applying from south america.

Thanks!

B.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Two different Visas, different criteria, you just need to make sure you meet them.
My fiance's PMV applied in Feb18, just applied for Visitor Visa 600 in July18.
Previously before PMV, Visitor Visa 600 granted within 2-3 weeks. Will see how quick this time around.

·
Registered
144 Posts
My fiance's Visitor Visa 600 got approved within a week.

Visa Stream Tourist
Visa Grant Date 31 July 2018
Stay For/Until 3 Month(s)
Entries Multiple
Last Date to Arrive 31 July 2019
Conditions:
8101 - NO WORK
8201 - MAX 3 MONTHS STUDY

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi benita and konji i thanks for your comments on my post.

do you think it is alright if i apply the visitor visa first before the PMV. i am getting paranoid about this visitor visa.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi benita and konji i thanks for your comments on my post.

do you think it is alright if i apply the visitor visa first before the PMV. i am getting paranoid about this visitor visa.
PMV will take longer so better to kick that off sooner rather than later.

Sub600 won't take that long to obtain (provided you meet the criteria of course). Also, having a PMV in place can assist with your sub600 as a reason to leave Aus.

·
Registered
183 Posts
@konji my current situation is that we are stillgathering documents filling up forms and planning the engagement and registration to NOIM, and we are planning to do it in AU so i need to travel earlier like sept and then i want to go back in december again after i lodge the it probably oct or nov, thats the reason why im getting subclass 600 frst coz i need to tarvel to au by sept and dec.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.