Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have just joined the site and I was hoping that someone might know of an existing Chinese translation of 'Booklet 1, Partner Migration' by the Australian Government. My fiance lives in China and we are currently preparing our partner visa application and it would be helpful if she could read the booklet in Chinese. Thanks if you can help :)

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Hello Philip
firstly welcome to the forum, there is a chinese booklet she can obtain in china, she must contact the office below and they will help here hope this helps you and once again welcome to the forum.
Embassy address: 21 Dongzhimenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing - Telephone: 5140 4111 - Fax: 5140 4204

·
AustraliaForum.com Editor
697 Posts
Hi Phillip

First of all, welcome to the forum - I hope you find it helpful.

I see Louise has already answered your initial query with all of the relevant details.

Best wishes,

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you

Thanks Mark and thank you Louise for your very prompt reply. My fiancee is calling the Embassy today to follow up on that book.

Best regards,

Phillip

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Thank you Mark and Philip
hopefully Philip you can keep us informed about your fiancé and keep us all updated on your application. Good luck and please feel free to ask for advice and share any advice you may feel will benefit all other members.

good luck
Louiseb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.