Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I've received my email with my visa granted and will be moving to Australia with my wife soon, exactly I will be on 21 Feb flight.

I thought it will be better for me to starts looking for jobs from now and manage some interviews till I come within a month.

I'm a photographer from Egypt and I covered the Egyptian revolution and have a good experience in photojournalism, also got awarded for my work of the revolution by Al Jazeera news network in Qatar.

I worked with Kodak in Qatar too, handling different kinds of shoot like events, fashion, documentary and commercial.

I'd appreciate it if I can find something related to my experience in Sydney.

Thanks and sorry for the long post
Mohab Kamel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everybody,

I've received my email with my visa granted and will be moving to Australia with my wife soon, exactly I will be on 21 Feb flight.

I thought it will be better for me to starts looking for jobs from now and manage some interviews till I come within a month.

I'm a photographer from Egypt and I covered the Egyptian revolution and have a good experience in photojournalism, also got awarded for my work of the revolution by Al Jazeera news network in Qatar.

I worked with Kodak in Qatar too, handling different kinds of shoot like events, fashion, documentary and commercial.

I'd appreciate it if I can find something related to my experience in Sydney.

Thanks and sorry for the long post
Mohab Kamel
Hi Mohab,

Just curious, how is your job search in Photography going on? I guess you must have moved to Sydney ..... did you succeed in finding a job?

Regards
Ausmover

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mohab,

Just curious, how is your job search in Photography going on? I guess you must have moved to Sydney ..... did you succeed in finding a job?

Regards
Ausmover
Sorry for the late reply, but unfortunately I'm still struggling to find any, and apparently no one here helped by even suggesting what should I do!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.