Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My wife and I are in the process of completing a PIC4007 form and have collected all the required information and case facts to support our request but one thing we cannot figure out is how to edit the PIC4007 form itself. The PDF form refers to a lot of information (which we have in attachments) but the boxes and tables to write on the form itself a quite small. Does anyone have experience with this form...Are you supposed to just use the small areas on the form to summarize information and refer back to attachments or am I missing something and there is a way to expand the form (to add rows in table, expand entry boxes) etc

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the PIC4007 Medical waiver form. Looks prettrestrictive in terms of areas you can fill in. Other folks I have spoken to say fill in what you can and then refer to attachments for evidence and other discussion / detail

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Its the PIC4007 Medical waiver form. Looks prettrestrictive in terms of areas you can fill in. Other folks I have spoken to say fill in what you can and then refer to attachments for evidence and other discussion / detail
I suggest that you do not try to edit a waiver template.

The advice you have recived from 'other folks' appears to be reasonable and if you are fully informed about the criteria to be assessed, all the best with your submission.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.