Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm a graphic Designer in channel NINE . I did bachelor & master degree and have 3 yrs of full time working experience in Australia.
Currently i'm holding Skilled - Graduate (VC 485) visa.

My Skill has removed from SOL last month.
Now it is in CSOL.

I have done my full skill assessment & IELTS but In order to apply for PR i need to find a sponsor.

Can i still submit my Expression of Interest and then look for some one who can sponsor me!!! or do i have a to have my ENS ready before submitting EOI.

Thanks
Roy

·
Super Moderator
9,748 Posts
Hi Roy -

Have you considered state or territory sponsorship and the 190 visa? ENS is another option if you can find an employer sponsor. If you have positive skills assessment and IELTS 6 or better on all 4 bands you can lodge your EOI at any time and indicate your preferences for sponsorship (including making yourself available for both employer and state/territory sponsorship). That being said, the chances of getting sponsorship this way (waiting to be chosen) are generally not as high as if you were to make a direct application for state sponsorship or find an employer willing to sponsor you for the ENS visa.

Best,

Mark Northam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i find a employee to sponsor me but get a better job offer after getting the PR. Can i take the better job???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.