Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am going through a visa appeal with the AAT and I need an evidence that I can no longer collect as my application has been finalised. As I remember, there used to be a button called "upload document" or equivalent after completing my 485 visa application. By clicking it, it would then lead you to a section where you can upload the required documents. Can anyone take a screenshot of that section for me, please? I would really appreciate that.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has you 485 visa already been finalised and refused? Have you already lodged an application with the AAT? Do you know whether you have a chance of winning an appeal?
Hi Jeremy,
Earlier ago, I posted another thread regarding my 485 visa refusal. After considering the relevant laws, Departmental records and available evidence, I think I only have 50% chance of winning my AAT appeal at max. I can't afford to pay for a migration lawyer to represent me because I just graduated a couple of months ago. At this stage, I am trying to collect as much evidence as possible to assist my hearing. At the meantime, I am going to use my remaining time here in Aus to gain more points for 189 skilled migration as a contingency plan.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am going through a visa appeal with the AAT and I need an evidence that I can no longer collect as my application has been finalised.
If you're going to the AAT, a FOI request to retrieve the entire application with case officer notes and supporting evidence would be the first thing you do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you're going to the AAT, a FOI request to retrieve the entire application with case officer notes and supporting evidence would be the first thing you do.
Hi CCMS,
Thank you for your reply. I already obtained the Departmental file of my application from the AAT and I found there were some administrative errors made during the process of my application, including the application of regulation 485.223. I have also sent a FOI request to obtain the Procedural Advice Manual from the AAT and hopefully they will get back to me shortly.

Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.