Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone..how yah goin?
I am under fiancee visa and married last Jan. We are planning now to lodge my spouse visa 820/801. When i applied for my fiancee visa i included my youngest daughter and she also had her medical But that time we did not pay for her visa. Now that we will be applying for the spouse visa , we will now also pay for her Visa as well.my question is does she needs an application form like (subclass 445)? Or we just need to include her for the payment..Thank you and waiting for your responsed.
Wished you all a lovely day, evening and afternoon..
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello everyone..how yah goin?
I am under fiancee visa and married last Jan. We are planning now to lodge my spouse visa 820/801. When i applied for my fiancee visa i included my youngest daughter and she also had her medical But that time we did not pay for her visa. Now that we will be applying for the spouse visa , we will now also pay for her Visa as well.my question is does she needs an application form like (subclass 445)? Or we just need to include her for the payment..Thank you and waiting for your responsed.
Wished you all a lovely day, evening and afternoon..
Thanks in advance
She will need to apply for subclass 445. I went through the same process. If your child is here in Australia you can add her to your 801 permanent residence application when the time comes. But if your child is offshore or outside Australia, that child needs subclass 445

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.