Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

VE 175 visa is granted to me and my wife recently. We have a kit who born after we lodged the application. We haven't include him in the application.

Please someone advise me on how to apply visa for him before we move to Australia.

Thank you.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi,

VE 175 visa is granted to me and my wife recently. We have a kit who born after we lodged the application. We haven't include him in the application.

Please someone advise me on how to apply visa for him before we move to Australia.

Thank you.
You'll need to apply for a child visa for your kit - Family - Visas & Immigration and a read of Booklet #2 will help but all fairly straightforward for a newborn.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Wanderer,

Thank you for the info. I like to know whether can I apply visa for my kid before our first entry to Australia. Is there any other dependent visa option available for kid so that I can take him with me now and apply for immigration visa later.

Still I haven't make my initial entry to Australia. On my initial entry, what process I have to follow. I mead do I have to open bank account etc. Or just visiting is fine?

Appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Regards,
R.Nanthan

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi Wanderer,

Thank you for the info. I like to know whether can I apply visa for my kid before our first entry to Australia. Is there any other dependent visa option available for kid so that I can take him with me now and apply for immigration visa later.

Still I haven't make my initial entry to Australia. On my initial entry, what process I have to follow. I mead do I have to open bank account etc. Or just visiting is fine?

Appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Regards,
R.Nanthan
AFAIK you'll need to have a visa for your child before they can come to Australia and also, the Immi site only says the sponsor can be a holder of a PR visa and not necessarily have to had validated it by an entry.

I'm not aware of any other way but if you have had contact with a CO, an email to them may get a helpful response.

If you want to make an initial entry to just validate your visa, all you have to do is make an entry and no need to open a bank account or do anything else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.