Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I just completed my two years studies in Australia and am going to apply for 485 Temporary Graduate Visa. I have few questions regarding the application and much appreciate if you can help.

1. I am going to file separated/divorce with my partner soon (prior to 485 Temporary Graduate application). He is not in Australia now but we registered marriage here before.
In this case, do I still have to include him as non-accompany family members in my application?
Do I have to include him in the "spouse" blanket in the Form 80?

2. Once I lodged separated/divorce with my partner, do I have to update DIBP on my relationship status from married to separated by submitting Form 1022 for my current student visa? He is not dependent applicant for my current visa.

3. For the medical checking, I done mine during end of Feb 2017 and I will apply my 485 visa on Jan 2018. In this case, can I use the previous HAP number (done less than 12 months ago) or I have to undertake a new medical checking?

4. Do I need to submit police clearance record for my non-accompany family members?

5. My student visa will expire during March 2018, I plan to apply for 485 visa during Jan 2018.
However I have to travel out of Australia during Mid-Feb 2018 and will come back end of Feb 2018.
In this case, do I have to apply for Bridging Visa B when I got my Bridging Visa A on-shore?
Or I can use my current student visa to travel in and out while my 485 visa application processing?

6. Do I need to submit the police clearance report for my country of origin or just Australia Police clearance is enough?

7. I done one year of my bachelor of commerce (marketing and management) in Australia (2 years off-shore) and one year of bachelor honours degree (marketing) in Australia. Total course duration is 104 weeks. Is this satisfied the 2 years study requirement?

Much appreciate if you can share your experience with me.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi ,

I have recently completed 2 years of course from Australia and lodged a 485 visa through immi-account. I had few queries related to application. It would be highly appreciated if you could help me with these queries.
1> The documents which needs to be attached should it be certified by justice of Peace or coloured scanned copy of the originals can be uploaded?
2> There is a Form 80 recommended to be filled for me and my wife. Is it necessary to be filled and supportive documents be attached?
3> My OSHC expires in May ,however, my visa expires on march. In this case, what should I do. DO I need to purchase OVHC before my visa expires?

Thank you in advance!!!!!
Cheers!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.