Australia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii, My name is Deep. I'm 22 years old and I have not to much knowledge about visas. My student visa was expired on 15th January 2021 but I applied on 13th January 2021. My agent did'n t give me bridging visa grand letter. I also was not known that after our visa expire we get bridging visa. So, I was waiting for my new study visa. Two days ago, my agent told me that you and your daughters did'nt received bridging visa but your husband get his bridging visa. I'm in stress that what is going on. I don't know, why my bridging visa is not coming. Please helpme to sort out this. I will be very thankful to you.
Thanks

Premium Member
Sorry to hear about your plight. Is your agent a Registered Migration Agent? If they are, they should explain to you exactly what has happened and follow up for you. It is not possible to advise on something like this without having access to all relevant information and documentation. In the first instance ask your agent to provide a detailed, written explanation.

Reactions: FreddoBee

Registered
From what I know, if you were already on your husband's student visa, the agent would have applied for the same on 485. Unless he failed to mention you on the 485 application.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts