Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am French, currently in Bali as to be geographically close to my two sons who are both in Australia with Australian dad, in Cairns. I have applied for 2 visas to visit my children but both got denied. I am not gonna be able to live much longer and very seriously thinking of ending my life if can't see my children. What can I do, please help me

·
Registered
918 Posts
I am French, currently in Bali as to be geographically close to my two sons who are both in Australia with Australian dad, in Cairns. I have applied for 2 visas to visit my children but both got denied. I am not gonna be able to live much longer and very seriously thinking of ending my life if can't see my children. What can I do, please help me
Hi Julie, welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry you're going through a tough time at the moment, it won't always be like this. When you hit rock bottom, the only way is up :)

What are the reasons for the visa denial?

Have you ever been to Australia before?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Abstract reasons

They say they don't beleive I intend on just visiting. How are they allowed to keep a mother from their children, isn't it against human rights ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes

I have lived years in Australia I have made mistake and was a 3 years ban but this ban as ended long ago as I spent a few years back in France with my kids then their father took them back to Australia and they won't let me in now

·
Registered
918 Posts
I have lived years in Australia I have made mistake and was a 3 years ban but this ban as ended long ago as I spent a few years back in France with my kids then their father took them back to Australia and they won't let me in now
Are you living in Bali or just there temporarily?

It's not impossible but you need to satisfy the genuine temporary entrant requirement.

Have you ever consulted a registered migration agent? There are a few really good ones who frequent this board.

Also, may I ask how old you are and what qualifications you have?

You might be able to come in as a skilled worker which could potentially mean permanent residency.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love PR

I am 29 years old and only have a diploma for hypnosis and hypnobirthing. I don't have any university qualifications. I had my children young and then raised them

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.