Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am currently in the process of applying for a Partner (Provisional)
Visa (subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 100). I have stumbled over a couple of things that I am unsure of. At one point in the application it asks the following:

1. Date the applicant became engaged to the sponsor.
  2. Details of location of engagement
  3. Date of intended marriage

We are not engaged as of yet. We have registered our relationship with the State of South Australia. We have spoke about marriage but as we are not yet engaged we have not set a date. Therefore how do I answer these questions? What do I input into the online application in order to process it?

Thanks in advance,
Melissa :)

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Looks like you are doing a sc. 300 ( Prospective marriage) instead? If you answer with “ de-facto” as marital status, you may get different questions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is under the same application as "Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801)". It doesn't actually give you an option to state which visa you are applying for specifically or what your relationship to the sponsor is. So there is no way of distinguishing. I've tried phoning the helpline but it's consistently engaged. Thanks for your help though.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Never mind, I figured it out. You are a star. Thank you so much! :)
Happy to be of assistance. Forget about the " help" line. Life is too short for that. Use this forum instead!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.