Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, what can I do if I can not give immigration for partner visa call listings from 2 years ago. I'm on a prepaid phone so my only option was to show screenshots from calls but they were not accepted as they require phone call listings.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, what can I do if I can not give immigration for partner visa call listings from 2 years ago. I'm on a prepaid phone so my only option was to show screenshots from calls but they were not accepted as they require phone call listings.
Hi
Are you applying 820 or 309

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
Have you tried to contact the phone company? I know some companies like Telstra will give you a list of calls even if you are on prepaid.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
What about on your partners end?

Did you use other forms on communication like Skype, Viber, Whatsapp etc? You could use them.

Unfortunately you will either have to not provide them or see if you can get more than 6 months by paying for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What about on your partners end?

Did you use other forms on communication like Skype, Viber, Whatsapp etc? You could use them.

Unfortunately you will either have to not provide them or see if you can get more than 6 months by paying for it.
yes we have provided msn communications but the only issue is the phone listings they require from 2015.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
would any of you guys know if they will accept a stat deck if I was to write one explaining why we are not able to provide the calls from 2015?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.