Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help me? I am at my wits' end! I am trying to register as the Sponsor in a 309 Visa application, and I cannot get past Screen 4. I have provided all my details, including passport, driver's licence and birth certificate, but I keep getting this message (below) and I cannot get any further.

The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Have you actually submitted the main applicant’s form yet? I had this problem too, but as soon as I submitted my (applicant) form, my husband is able to proceed all the way through his sponsor form.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Can someone please help me? I am at my wits' end! I am trying to register as the Sponsor in a 309 Visa application, and I cannot get past Screen 4. I have provided all my details, including passport, driver's licence and birth certificate, but I keep getting this message (below) and I cannot get any further.

The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website.
Once the partner visa application has been paid for and lodged you should have no issues with the sponsor application. You cannot proceed before that's done.

Reactions: LadyRogueRayne
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.