Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

Was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am going to start applying for a defaqto visa one thing is worrying me. I have recently been reffered onto a clinical phychology dept to help treat bulimia. I am not massively underweight or unhealthy this is just something that can grip me for a few weeks at a time, but can go for months without relapse. Do they do any sort of checks on stuff like this, if so will it go against me as I am taking steps to overcome this.

Thank you

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hiya

Was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am going to start applying for a defaqto visa one thing is worrying me. I have recently been reffered onto a clinical phychology dept to help treat bulimia. I am not massively underweight or unhealthy this is just something that can grip me for a few weeks at a time, but can go for months without relapse. Do they do any sort of checks on stuff like this, if so will it go against me as I am taking steps to overcome this.

Thank you
It is something that is left to medical officers to give a recommendation based on their assessment of any medical situation.
They will take into account the severity, current treatment and assessments are largely based on the impact re need for future medical services and likely impact on health services in Australia.
If you do not disclose a situation and Immi become aware of it, it is likely to be considered a fraudulent act and they could reject an application.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.