Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, Would just like some clarification on some things if I may.

1. With the Statement that both the sponsor and applicant have to write (individually) am I right in saying I can great a word doc (converted to PDF) and attach document and when it comes up with the section to write it up on the online application i can write say "see attachment ______"?

2. With the
There are 4 broad categories of evidence that you need to provide:
• financial aspects;
• the nature of the household;
• social context of the relationship; and
• the nature of your commitment to each other.

Is this just providing various documents (receipts, statements etc)? and as for the Nature of the Household, does that need to be a form statement/Stat Dec SEPARATE to the individual statements?

3. Do both Sponsor and Applicant need to provide a Free to Marry Certificate, even though neither of us have been married?

Those are the questions i can't seem to locate a direct answer for, I very much appreciate your help!

thanks heaps peeps!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I preferred to fill out the boxes in the app (that's why they're there) but others on here have put "see attached" and uploaded typed documents.

I answered those in the appropiate app sections. Extra evidence I uploaded was more about things we'd done together with friends and family or holidays.

Neither of us provided proof that we were eligible to marry, and neither of us had been married. I would think that this is more for someone who has been married to prove they are now free to remarry if they choose.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I preferred to fill out the boxes in the app (that's why they're there) but others on here have put "see attached" and uploaded typed documents.

I answered those in the appropiate app sections. Extra evidence I uploaded was more about things we'd done together with friends and family or holidays.

Neither of us provided proof that we were eligible to marry, and neither of us had been married. I would think that this is more for someone who has been married to prove they are now free to remarry if they choose.
Thank you very much :) easily understood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.