Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

Today, my fiance has been granted subclass 300 visa!!!!

I think we hit a new record in terms of processing time. The details are as follows:

- application submitted to Australian Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel on Feb 22, 2018

- medical examination check was requested on Mar 09, 2018

- visa granted on Apr 13, 2018

It took less than two months!!!!!!

Cheers :D:D:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can you share with me what documents you attached as PMV Sponsor for the one being Australian Citizen? We are not sure if my fiance needs to add like Employment Certification, Bank Statements, demonstrate he owns his house, etc, etc. Thanks

Hi everybody,

Today, my fiance has been granted subclass 300 visa!!!!

I think we hit a new record in terms of processing time. The details are as follows:

- application submitted to Australian Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel on Feb 22, 2018

- medical examination check was requested on Mar 09, 2018

- visa granted on Apr 13, 2018

It took less than two months!!!!!!

Cheers :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,534 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations you two! 🙂

I'm planning to apply for sub-class 300 and saw how application now is limited to only online. Can you let us know if you had to certify ALL your documents?

·
Registered
345 Posts

I'm planning to apply for sub-class 300 and saw how application now is limited to only online. Can you let us know if you had to certify ALL your documents?
Nothing needs to be certified for online apps. Clear colour scans are sufficient.

Only the form 888's need to be witnessed.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts

Start by really getting to know the 300 website. It explains everything in the content and sub links, including stating that you do not need to certify documents.

If you got that information from the partner migration booklet, stop using it. It is very outdated and that's why it's not even available on immigration's website anymore.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My fiance and I have been engaged last May. We are almost complete with the requirements and we are.planning on lodging the application this July. In the immiaccount there is a portion for intended date of marriage, we placed Dec. 28, 2018. because we are hoping to be granted the visa asap so that I could go with his parents on December.

Is the NOIM date flexible? In case the visa will be approved later/

thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats!!! That’s absolutely wonderful.

I lodged mine 6 weeks ago in London. Let’s hope they’re as fast as Tel Aviv!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
My fiance and I have been engaged last May. We are almost complete with the requirements and we are.planning on lodging the application this July. In the immiaccount there is a portion for intended date of marriage, we placed Dec. 28, 2018. because we are hoping to be granted the visa asap so that I could go with his parents on December.

thanks
Yes, the NOIM date can be changed. Don't expect the date you put to speed up your grant.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts

thanks
If the visa is not done in time, you will need to change the date.
This does appear to happen with some applications.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.