Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything seems to have gone quiet on the PMV 300 front. Has anyone had theirs granted in the last couple of months (esp if via London)? It’s early days for me - everything submitted including medical and police checks so just the waiting game.

Partner and I still dotting back and forward between UK and Oz every 8 weeks but getting to the stage where we’re not able to make definite plans in terms of flights, family for Xmas, plus of course our wedding, which is scheduled for January.

So scouring forum posts for glimmers of any PMV 300 posts 😌☺

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I was thinking the same that 300 pmv seems to have gone quiet.
We submited our application(Beijing) in 21 December 2017
Meds request Early march and not heard anything since

·
Registered
258 Posts
There were a few in March through mid-April but I haven't seen much anything in the last few weeks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We submitted our PMV 300 application on the 11th October via London office . Had a request for medical and police checks early Feb 2018 . Which were both submitted . Since then we have heard nothing .Very quiet indeed.

·
Registered
345 Posts
My fiance and I applied in November 2017 and were granted our PMV 300 in January 2018 - around a 2 month turnaround. Ours was processed at the Berlin office.

They were pumping out quite a few applications (especially London, Berlin and even some from Ottawa) granted in around 2 or 3 months at the start of the year. It seems to have gone a little quieter since.

Of course everything is to be taken with a grain of salt. Every case is different and you can never be sure with processing times.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My immigration agent said that it's likely the main issue is the resources for actually processing the applications that have been submitted. I've just been advised to keep adding any additional evidence that we get and to sit tight.

My fiancé arrives tomorrow into the UK so that at least will be a welcome distraction for a few weeks

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi guys, just got my visa today! Hopefully they put a few more through before the end of the financial year!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am pleased to say our PMV 300 visa was granted from the London office yesterday.
It was submitted Oct 11 2017 , medicals and police checks were requested Feb 2018.
The whole process took just over 7 months.

Good luck to the rest of you !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrat

Hi guys, just got my visa today! Hopefully they put a few more through before the end of the financial year!
Really Congratulations, I am waiting answer From November 17, 2017 My fiancé is from Thailand 17 April give more information about relationship and we are waiting, we have not idea how much more time. Is somebody have any idea about the granted visas from Thailand fiancé.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.