Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a couple of conflicting things on this forum so I'm hoping to get some clarification. My partners application is all done, aside from medicals and police check. He applied for his police check back in November because the wait time said 14 weeks. But if we have to redo that, no biggie it was only like $20. But the medicals are a bit more expensive...

So on the application page he has a little medical related questionnaire, is he best to complete this now and go and have his medical asap? Is this their request for that information? Or will we be contacted by someone and specifically asked for it in which case he'd have 28 days?

I'm just paranoid that we're supposed to do it 28 days from when he had that little questionnaire available...

thanks. Oh and he's in the US if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I've read a couple of conflicting things on this forum so I'm hoping to get some clarification. My partners application is all done, aside from medicals and police check. He applied for his police check back in November because the wait time said 14 weeks. But if we have to redo that, no biggie it was only like $20. But the medicals are a bit more expensive...

So on the application page he has a little medical related questionnaire, is he best to complete this now and go and have his medical asap? Is this their request for that information? Or will we be contacted by someone and specifically asked for it in which case he'd have 28 days?

I'm just paranoid that we're supposed to do it 28 days from when he had that little questionnaire available...

thanks. Oh and he's in the US if that makes a difference.
My husband filled out his medical questionnaire a few month before he did his medical.

Probably best to wait as the process times for Washington D.C. is around 9 to 12 months.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The questionnaire was available for us almost from the beginning. You will get properly notified by email when to do the medical.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.