Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I wanna ask or clarify if its normal that we dont get any reply or response from our co or someone from immigration department who can provide us some information. I sent them emails as well as filled up the inquiry form on immi site. Our police certificate ( me and my fiance ) will about to expire on first week of december. We tried to enrol the kids however the school need the visa copy and school will start on January. I sent an email to ask them if we should renew the police certificate earlier or what not.Tried to check if what will be the best. Unfortunately I did not hear or get any reply from them. Weird not to hear anything. :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Do you currently hold a 300 or are you waiting for it to be granted?

I wouldn't bother redoing police certificates unless asked to. Sometimes they expire and people aren't required to redo them. It depends on your case and the CO.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And when dealing with immi, it is actually very common to not hear anything... even when you try contacting them.
Im still waiting for my grant and its more than 9 months now. I see so it is common not to hear from them. Im just hoping that silence means our application is on final stage and no further documents required.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And school starting in January won't speed up a grant either.
Exactly i am already aware about that. My worries are enrolment and preparation for my kids to be in a foreign school. It might be a culture shock and hard for them. Filipino kids are different from oz kids. In my heart I would really like to prepare them ( even a month) before the school term start. But i will always respect the decision. Thanks Skybluebrewer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.