Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I just submitted my application for PMV 300.

In the form 47SP, there's a section where you are asked:

''Does the applicant have any members of their family unit not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents?'' - to which my answer was a Yes, as my parents and my brother will not be migrating with me. I submitted their details as requested in the form.

However, post application I happened to see mine, my fiancee and my family member's name for the submission of documents. Also, in the IMMI acknowledgment email that I received says,

We have received a visa application for
Primary Applicant (my name) and mentions my (non migrating) family as Visa applicant as well.

I am super confused!!!!:confused::confused: There was supposed to be only one applicant (me), why does it show my family as applicants :confused:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Because the non-migrating family question relates to dependent family members - people who depend on you financially to support them. If your parents and brother rely on you for support then yes they are dependent non-migrating family. If they don't they should have been included in the following question about immediate family. If you have made an error you need to submit the form to advise of incorrect answers given. It's under the "Update Us" link in your immiaccount application.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because the non-migrating family question relates to dependent family members - people who depend on you financially to support them. If your parents and brother rely on you for support then yes they are dependent non-migrating family. If they don't they should have been included in the following question about immediate family. If you have made an error you need to submit the form to advise of incorrect answers given. It's under the "Update Us" link in your immiaccount application.
Makes sense! Thanks a lot for clearing this out for me. I am making the changes, however to update them there is a drop down list and includes all the applicants - me, my fiance and my family members. If I have to give out information about the change in the information provided. Should it be done by selecting myself as an applicant and giving information or select each of my family members as applicants, who by error was put into the non - migrating family unit section.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I am just guessing here, but I would think that you would correct yourself since you made the error on your own application. But maybe someone who has had to make this correction would be better qualified to answer this question.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am just guessing here, but I would think that you would correct yourself since you made the error on your own application. But maybe someone who has had to make this correction would be better qualified to answer this question.
Thanks a lot for your help :):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.