Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! We submitted our application both visa requster and sponsor on May 23rd, it was then requested automatically the health checks, those were submitted today 26th. Now, big question.. for some of you in similar situations, how long has been your waiting time? My application was complete, all police certificates uploaded from they one. Thanks 馃檪

Registered
It's hard to compare individual cases even within an embassy. I applied through Ottawa (as a Canadian Citizen) and my visa was processed in about 4 months (probably with about a month delay due to not being able to get a police check quicker). Others have had comparable waits, some much longer. It's a bit of luck, a lot of prep, and even more patience.

Past performance is no indication of future earnings (or processing times in this case).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your answer that was quick, 4 months. I do actually have some hope on getting it in a good time, as we provided all docs, certificate polices from places I have lived, NOIM, and now health checks. Even
provided today extra info about an answer i gave in the health questionnaire that the doctor mentioned that doesnt apply as i intetepreted. So all crystal clear 馃槉.

Registered
It's tricky. Each application submitted today is different than the one submitted yesterday. Ottawa was cranking them out in February and March of this year, but really it all depends on the evidence submitted and the case in that evidence.

Your best bet is to be patient and not rely on others processing times to guess your own. Just have to let it run its course. If you've have done your homework and have done all that is asked of you, it's just a matter of waiting.

Reactions: misseswonder
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.