Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Just a quick stop and check if anyone has gotten any recent visa tru Ottawa office all this year that office has been a bit quite about grants (unless from what I can see for participants on this forum), thanks and good luck all. Hope march brings us good news! :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are similar. I applied on May 25th 2018, all docs upfront medicals and police checks, in October they asked for another document that was needed also from one country I used to live, I reply back in November, and now in January they request another document related to the same request, I sent it and now waiting, hope that was all, my last replied was January 12th, and also further assessment. Lets pray March bring us good news! Cheers :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
We applied 08th of October 2018, got request for NOIM, although we had uploaded it and all the other documents upfront, we resubmitted it. No contact from 9th of February 2019. Processed in Belgrade, Serbia. Recently, I have applied for Family sponsored visa, 600 and we do not know what to expect at all. I have also read in forums that the beginning of this year has been stagnant regarding to grants. Hopefully we will all hear something good soon!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.