Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! I created this thread as I haven't been seeing recent grants for PMV 300.

Here's my timeline

Lodge the application: 23 Jan 2018
*Around Feb, status became information requested, we did not receive any notification for this. I guess it's due to the fact that we have not attached all the documents that time, like stat decs, NOIM etc*
8 - 17 Jun - I traveled to Aus on a tourist visa and finished the pending paper works from my partner's side (e.g NOIM, history statement)
Submitted all the complete documents: 16 Jun 2018
Current Status: Further Assessment
Location where I lodged it: Dubai

If fortunately enough and they won't request additional documentation, how long will they grant the visa after all the complete documents have been submitted?

Please do share your timelines as well! Approved or pending.

Reactions: Gelaaa

·
Registered
144 Posts
Luck of the draw guys... From the threads in the forum, I've seen people with PMV 300 luckily approved within 3 months, and some unluckily still waiting post 17 months.
You just need to make sure you provided all documents requested, then wait patiently.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi!

How long did it take for them to approve your visitors visa?
It was my 4th visitor visa and I applied it last year. It took over a month and a few days. I had to follow up because it was taking long and the CO told me to upload my salary certificate and once done, she granted the visa within the same day.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Luck of the draw guys... From the threads in the forum, I've seen people with PMV 300 luckily approved within 3 months, and some unluckily still waiting post 17 months.
You just need to make sure you provided all documents requested, then wait patiently.
That's really true. Im counting from the day we submitted all the documents. Im really hoping they can speed up the process for everyone.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got a call from the CO and asked me questions about my ex-relationships. I answered them to the best of my knowledge. I then asked her if there are documents missing on my application she said as of now all are in order. Omg.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omg visa granted today!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Im so shocked!

But im confused, when can I enter Aus?

it mentioned

Date of grant: 01 Aug 2018
For first entry, arrive by 21 Jan 2018
Must not arrive after 01 May 2019

EDIT: I got my answer so I can enter AUS anytime now.

Reactions: peaceful

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Prathu2921 Thank you!

@zayalhwa CO's first contact was today and it was via call. I answered everything she asked me. 2 and half hours later, gmail email pop up notification on my phone "IMMI Grant..."

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im so shocked!

it mentioned

Congrats man.. can u please tell me more about ur case. Like when u applied n all and wasn't it PMV and did u had any complexities . Ta

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Mar17 Thank you! I dont think my case is complex at all. Never been married, no children, never had visa rejections in any country and so as my fiance.

I applied for PMV 300.

DOL : January 23 2018
Place : Dubai
Submission of all complete documents : June 16 2018
Call from CO : August 01 2018 asking about my previous relationships
Visa grant date : August 01 2018 (2 and half hours after the CO's call)

Note that the "submission of all complete docs" are from the checklist only. No CO had contacted me to request for a specific document. Ive attached everything, police certificates, medicals etc so make your application complete as per the checklist and help the CO by putting your application in order (easy to navigate and understand)

example, one pdf file for every holiday you had together which includes plane tickets, boarding passes then photos (with footnotes) from that holiday. Separate pdf files for chat logs and call logs and proper file naming for each document

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats Anashin,

How did you get in contact with the CO? I've been requested for addtional info twice, but 2 times got 2 different COs. And when I reply to the email, it comes up with no-reply email :-ss

Btw, does anyone know if I changed my phone number, how can i update it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im so shocked!

it mentioned

Congratulations. i have applied for pmv on 14th feb 2018 from Pakistan and still no CO has been assigned. I have been asking a lot of people on this forum about this but unfortunately no one is replying back. Do you have any idea is it normal that a CO is not assigned after 7 months?

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Congratulations. i have applied for pmv on 14th feb 2018 from Pakistan and still no CO has been assigned. I have been asking a lot of people on this forum about this but unfortunately no one is replying back. Do you have any idea is it normal that a CO is not assigned after 7 months?
You don't know whether a CO has been assigned. For all you know, they could have already looked at your app and are waiting for security checks to come back clear. They aren't going to contact people unless they need to.

Alternatively, there is also a possibility that it hasn't been looked at and you're still in queue. You're still easily within global processing times so yeah, that would be normal.

I've had a partner visa go straight to grant without ever hearing from immigration. Obviously I had a CO as they processed the case, but I didn't know because they never needed anything from me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi there to everyone. I'm really looking for some help and support. I love how people on here help one another and hope that once I go through with my subclass Visa I can help someone too.
I did have a question and hope anyone one of you are able to help me.
Me and my boyfriend ( he's from Australia, I'm from the US) got engaged 3 weeks ago, happiest day of my life! We know each other for 10 years and are now ready to start a life together in Australia.
He goes back in a week, he's here on holidays now. And within the next two month we'll have the money to apply for our Visa. My question is once we have the money, is all we do is fill out the application and give them the money?
We don't hand in any evidence with it?
I'll forever appreciate anyone's advice or help on this!

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.