Australia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
I submitted my PMV300 about 1-2 weeks ago, right away, about 24 hours later there was a prompt with a request for a health exam!
Does that mean we're on a processing-highway for a quick result and response?

Exciting!
Got my Exam tomorrow :p

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
It is not good practice to undertake a medical examination until it is specifically requested by a delagate. The same for police clerances; they are both valid for only 12 months.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My experience is similar with a long running PMV 300 (July 2018).
The request for the first Health check is automatic after submission
After that they are as requested. Sometimes the gap can be more than 12 months
August 2019 ours expired but it took until 30th December for the Police Check request - which I missed!
then in Jan 2020 they asked for both.

For medical you require a formal request at testing centre so don't waste money until asked.
For Police Check they should still be valid as it's only a record check but of course the day after you could go beserk!

Now with COVID we have just received the s56 requests for the processing of the Onshore grant of the PMV300

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My experience is similar with a long running PMV 300 (July 2018).
The request for the first Health check is automatic after submission
After that they are as requested. Sometimes the gap can be more than 12 months
August 2019 ours expired but it took until 30th December for the Police Check request - which I missed!
then in Jan 2020 they asked for both.

For medical you require a formal request at testing centre so don't waste money until asked.
For Police Check they should still be valid as it's only a record check but of course the day after you could go beserk!

Now with COVID we have just received the s56 requests for the processing of the Onshore grant of the PMV300
Yeah, You know - I already did the exam yesterday, there's only one panel physician and I didn't wanna upset them after i've set a date, lol. I can only hope it'll go faster than Slower :(

Sorry for asking, just clarifying, what is it that they asked for in the S56s? was it already in the application and they expanded on or was it just missing?
I think my Visa request is Decision Ready, can't come up with anything I haven't provded including police checks. Only thing I'm summing up nowadays is correspondence history , besides that I've dropped a load of 40-50 files on them in 2-3 days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts