Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone who is in the procees of PMV I need your advice. I want to ask if it is ok in my application that i am the only one who visited my aus partner in aus?My aus partner never been visit philippines my home country because of busy work. Do you think it is ok my worry is we will submit and lodge my application on Febuary2019 it is ok my evidence is enought? I am preparing all the documents we have. I need your advice thank you

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
] I want to ask if it is ok in my application that i am the only one who visited my aus partner in aus?
In the usual course of events, this would not be a problem.

It might pay you to consult one of the registered migration agents who posts on this forum for advice about strategy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone who is in the procees of PMV I need your advice. I want to ask if it is ok in my application that i am the only one who visited my aus partner in aus?My aus partner never been visit philippines my home country because of busy work. Do you think it is ok my worry is we will submit and lodge my application on Febuary2019 it is ok my evidence is enought? I am preparing all the documents we have. I need your advice thank you
The condition mentioned is generally fine.

The "evidence" in the other hand, it might help to list what you plan to submit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.