Australia Forum banner

2701 - 2720 of 3862 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nope, none for me either, must mean theyre working on the May apps, maybe this week for you all!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did anyone else get an email this morning?
Mine starts..."Subject: Your Australian Partner (Provisional) (subclass 309) visa application is progressing. Automated message from the Department of Home Affairs..."

I'm wondering if it's just due to their system upgrade, rather than anything specifically to do with my case?

309 Applied: 25 May 2017, USA
Police & Medical: November 2017
RFI: 11 April 2018
No contact since then
Hi All, yes we received the same email too that application is progressing. We applied in April 2017. Fingers crossed it means some positive results soon! For all of us in April 2017, it's been 14 months - I think original timeline was 11 months (70% done) and 16 months (90% done) so hoping the next month or so we seem some positive results! Good luck all!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Like others we had the faint flurry of hope seeing the email sitting in the inbox. A sign that the wheel has been greased with the funds of a new financial year. Hopefully it isn't long until the approvals start rolling in for everyone.

EDIT below:
To add, in 5 days we tick over to 16 months waiting which is currently the 90% timeframe, so either the timeframe will be adjusted, or we have a right to approach the ombudsman- a procedure I recall reading about- does anyone know more about this?

Alternatively my wife visa is approved in the next 5 days...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats! Such a relief to finally hear some good news.

·
Registered
67 Posts
WIFE'S VISA JUST GOT APPROVED!! 309 and 100! We are ecstatic! Good luck to all waiting! We applied April 2017, and had no contact.
yayyy! Congratulations! So glad things are moving again!!! SO happy for you all!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I JUST RECEIVED MY 309 GRANT TOO! I am so excited. Already looking at booking my ticket for the end of the week. Best wishes for everyone waiting. The wait is so hard, but things are moving at last!

Email: 'Application is progressing', 1 July 2018
Visa Grant: 2 July 2018

·
Registered
9 Posts
I JUST RECEIVED MY 309 GRANT TOO! I am so excited. Already looking at booking my ticket for the end of the week. Best wishes for everyone waiting. The wait is so hard, but things are moving at last!

·
Registered
46 Posts

Oh my goodness congratulations! I am so vicariously excited for you and user Mattsfoot. What a great day!!

2701 - 2720 of 3862 Posts