Australia Forum banner
2721 - 2740 of 3867 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
WIFE'S VISA JUST GOT APPROVED!! 309 and 100! We are ecstatic! Good luck to all waiting! We applied April 2017, and had no contact.
I JUST RECEIVED MY 309 GRANT TOO! I am so excited. Already looking at booking my ticket for the end of the week. Best wishes for everyone waiting. The wait is so hard, but things are moving at last!

309 Applied: 25 May 2017, USA
Police & Medical: November 2017
RFI: 11 April 2018
Email: 'Application is progressing', 1 July 2018
Visa Grant: 2 July 2018
HELL YEAH!!!!! Congratulations!!! So happy and excited for you both.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congratulations!! That's wonderful news! So happy for you guys :)
Congrats!! Just curious as to how theyre processing, does it say where it was processed and approved from??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still Pending for us

That's a great news. For us no contact has been made.
We applied on 13-May-2017. Partner in Australia with me. She is freaking out. Congratulations to you all. May god bless America and Australia and i don't know what (maybe us)

Hi,

Applied June 30, 2017 received letter July 1, 2018 stating application in process. First contact from immi.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We got the letter last night. My wife is currently in Australia so they have asked her to leave the country for 5 days for processing. Unfortunately her FBI check expires nearly August so we must do it by then. We already have a tripped planned back to the states in Sept... Or we just get out of the country so to prevent any further delays...

·
Registered
131 Posts
We got the letter last night. My wife is currently in Australia so they have asked her to leave the country for 5 days for processing. Unfortunately her FBI check expires nearly August so we must do it by then. We already have a tripped planned back to the states in Sept... Or we just get out of the country so to prevent any further delays...
Can she just go to NZ or something?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow, congrats! That's three people in two days? How exciting. Fingers crossed for everyone else! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi! I also received the "Application in progress" last July 1, and still no update to this day. I lodged my application on May 2017. I am very hopeful that the grant will come soon seeing the May and April 2017 was already granted.

Btw, CONGRATULATIONS to all who was granted the Visa this July.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats!! Just curious as to how theyre processing, does it say where it was processed and approved from??
I just rechecked my grant letter to make sure, but there is no indication of where or how it was processed.
The request for more information letter that I got in April, clearly listed Washington. The grant only says Department of Home Affairs- no real place indication.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
I just rechecked my grant letter to make sure, but there is no indication of where or how it was processed.
The request for more information letter that I got in April, clearly listed Washington. The grant only says Department of Home Affairs- no real place indication.
No footnote? That's where it is on my grant letter. Doesn't say it anywhere else, just tiny print at the bottom.

·
Registered
38 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

We just got ours APPROVED TOO!!! :D

Also applied April 2017!! :):):):)
Wow, congratulations! Woo hoo, this is the most good news I have seen online in months! I'm so happy for you all. :D

Reactions: ronniedee

·
Registered
57 Posts
Morning all! Haven't been here in a while as I have been trying to not go crazy with the waiting, and just put it out of my mind.

But this morning I got the GOLDEN EMAIL!!! Straight to 100 :)

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and calmed my nerves over the last months. Best of luck to those still waiting!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Morning all! Haven't been here in a while as I have been trying to not go crazy with the waiting, and just put it out of my mind.

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and calmed my nerves over the last months. Best of luck to those still waiting!
Wow that's just 6 months!! Congrats!! It's great to see so many grants coming through at once. Hopefully the trend continues.

Reactions: salmon1411

·
Registered
22 Posts
WoW! Congratulations, that's amazing to hear! Did you receive any communication from a CO or anything in those 6 months of waiting?

·
Registered
14 Posts

What did the letter say re: the 100? Our case officer was asking for my evidence for the 100. We got the letter asking us to leave the country for processing but not sure if it would be for the 100 too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Unbelievable! That is so great to hear. Do you have any idea how you were processed so fast? Any tips?

·
Registered
57 Posts
WoW! Congratulations, that's amazing to hear! Did you receive any communication from a CO or anything in those 6 months of waiting?
No, I didn't have any communication before the grant email.

2721 - 2740 of 3867 Posts