Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My partner (Australian citizenship) and I (Albanian citizenship) submitted recently a PMV application. We are currently living together in Albania, being 9 months physically and 15 months in total relationship. I hold a Finance diploma and I have worked for 8 years in Finance role but since May 2018, I decided to quit job and study with my partner in IT-Devops also, finishing an online accounting programme (ACCA), thinking that my employment opportunities would be better with these skills in our future in Australia. We have explained everything in our statutory declarations about the financial support, documents that prove my studies and me planning to start work after I will be able to finish studies. I would like to know is this situation of unemployment affecting the PMV decision?? Also, I am worried about my two previous tourist visa applications being refused on the grounds of not satisfying financial support or being unemployed.

Any answer is appreciated! Thank You!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
There's no requirement to be employed to be granted a PMV so the answer is no.

Tourist visas are different as they want to see incentive to go back and not overstay, so employment may be relevant in a decision.

I was not employed at the time a decision was made on my PMV.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's no requirement to be employed to be granted a PMV so the answer is no.

Tourist visas are different as they want to see incentive to go back and not overstay, so employment may be relevant in a decision.

I was not employed at the time a decision was made on my PMV.
Thank you very much Skybluebrewer!

I have another question please,

Should I submit copy of Biometrics collection like bank payment/collection office confirmtion to Immiaccount and also the health examination letter of confirmation from the doctor?? Or they are submitted automatically to them?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Thank you very much Skybluebrewer!

I have another question please,

Should I submit copy of Biometrics collection like bank payment/collection office confirmtion to Immiaccount and also the health examination letter of confirmation from the doctor?? Or they are submitted automatically to them?

Thank you!!
Submitted automatically.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.