Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys, me and my fiancé applied for the pmv subclass 300 visa application last year in Malaysia august 2016 . he was called in to the immigration department to have an interview, from the interview everything went well and now were still waiting , he's done his police check and medical check at the beginning when we applied for it, looks like its taking a while as we have been waiting over 11 months and have been together for over a year. any tips and suggestions on what is happening and what to do would be very appreciated. and what is the normal processing time for visa like this .thankyou

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi guys, me and my fiancé applied for the pmv subclass 300 visa application last year in Malaysia august 2016 . he was called in to the immigration department to have an interview, from the interview everything went well and now were still waiting , he's done his police check and medical check at the beginning when we applied for it, looks like its taking a while as we have been waiting over 11 months and have been together for over a year. any tips and suggestions on what is happening and what to do would be very appreciated. and what is the normal processing time for visa like this .thankyou
Hi,

Is your partner Malaysian?

My partner is living in Malaysia but his citizenship is Nigerian and we applied on the 9th June 2016 and we are still waiting as they requested more papers which we supplied 4 weeks ago and are now waiting. We are almost waiting 14mths now.

Global processing time since June 2017 is between 11 and 15 months.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No he's Iraqi and I'm Lebanese born in Australia
We've been waiting 11 months now , we were told by our lawyer it's would take 1 year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.