Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Thank you for all your support so far. I've just been granted the PMV today. However I am confused with some of the information. In the grant letter, it is said that:

Date of grant: 28 September 2018
For first entry, arrive by: 06 March 2019
Must not arrive after: 28 June 2019

Does it mean I can only travel to Australia by 06 March 2019? Or I can travel to Australia at any time in October or November as my visa has been granted?

Anyone got experience this, please let me know.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it means you have to arrive before 6th of March 2019 and you can't leave and re-enter after 28th of June.
Thank you for your reply. I just check my VEVO, indeed it is.

Btw, by any chance do you know how long it will take to update new passport detail cause I just changed my passport 3 days before the visa was granted. Will I have to take the biometrics test again?

Anyone got any information of this?

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Hey guys,

Thank you for all your support so far. I've just been granted the PMV today. However I am confused with some of the information. In the grant letter, it is said that:

Date of grant: 28 September 2018
For first entry, arrive by: 06 March 2019
Must not arrive after: 28 June 2019

Does it mean I can only travel to Australia by 06 March 2019? Or I can travel to Australia at any time in October or November as my visa has been granted?

Anyone got experience this, please let me know.

Thanks guys.
Means you have to arrive by 6 March or lose it. It's only a 9 month visa so it expires on 28 June meaning you can't reenter the country on it after that date. 300 comes with travel so you can leave and reenter as often as you want before it expires.

Don't forget to marry after entering Oz at least once and apply for the 820/801 before the 300 expires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Means you have to arrive by 6 March or lose it. It's only a 9 month visa so it expires on 28 June meaning you can't reenter the country on it after that date. 300 comes with travel so you can leave and reenter as often as you want before it expires.

Don't forget to marry after entering Oz at least once and apply for the 820/801 before the 300 expires.
Thank you for replying. Is it possible if I celebrate a ceremonial wedding in my hometown before first entry to Australia? Just a ceremony, we will have our marriage registered in Australia after that.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Thank you for replying. Is it possible if I celebrate a ceremonial wedding in my hometown before first entry to Australia? Just a ceremony, we will have our marriage registered in Australia after that.
You can get married in Australia or any other country but you must have entered Australia at least once on the Prospective Marriage visa before you marry.

The marriage must be valid under Australian law.

So as long as the ceremony doesn't involve you legally marrying, it shouldn't matter. You can marry anywhere in the world after entering Oz at least once on the 300.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.