Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Submitting application this weekend so we are just double checking everything & have been confused by question in the application.

Have any of the applicants lived in a country more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10 years?

Do we fill this in with the UK which is where the applicant has lived their entire lives?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Submitting application this weekend so we are just double checking everything & have been confused by question in the application.

Have any of the applicants lived in a country more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10 years?

Do we fill this in with the UK which is where the applicant has lived their entire lives?
Yes. Any country over 12 months in the last 10 years, homecountry included

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Any country over 12 months in the last 10 years, homecountry included
Thank you. I guess it is easy to get confused with so much going on in your head during application ;)

Reactions: Rozyx

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do Passport scans for applicant, sponsor & witnesses need to show both pages or just the info page?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And our relationship statements don't need to be stat decs they just need to be signed & dated by us correct?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No need to be stat decs. Signing and dating is more than enough. Technically you do not need to even sign them, but it does not hurt. I signed and dated mine.
Thanks again. Starting to second guess everything now that it is so close to going in :eek:

Reactions: Rozyx
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.