Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I submitted my PMV application.

My sponsor used the same Immi account as mine to start his Sponsor application. After he submitted, he started attaching the documents in his form.

I realised that my application became linked to his application as I could see green checks under the Sponsor section in my application.

However, even though there were green checks, it is saying 0 attachments have been received. But my sponsor has attached documents in his application. Do I have to re attach all the sponsor documents in my application as well ?

Any help appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
814 Posts
No, his documents are attached on his side, no need to reattach the same documents under the sponsor's name in the visa application. If you see the green checks there, that's fine.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, his documents are attached on his side, no need to reattach the same documents under the sponsor's name in the visa application. If you see the green checks there, that's fine.
Thank you so much. Any reason why it shows 0 documents under my application? It can totally confuse someone who's doing it for the first time :confused:

Also, as part of online application, My fiance and I filled 40SP and 47SP. Do we additionally attach 40 SP form from my application? I have read about a lot of couples doing it.

·
Registered
814 Posts
It's not the most user friendly interface, and definitely can be confusing.

We did ours the opposite way - attached sponsor documents under the sponsor's name in the visa application itself. The separate sponsor application had the green ticks and said 0 documents attached. All was fine.

The online sponsor application is the 40SP form, no need to scan and attach the paper 40SP. We did not, and visa was approved.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not the most user friendly interface, and definitely can be confusing.

We did ours the opposite way - attached sponsor documents under the sponsor's name in the visa application itself. The separate sponsor application had the green ticks and said 0 documents attached. All was fine.

The online sponsor application is the 40SP form, no need to scan and attach the paper 40SP. We did not, and visa was approved.
Thanks a lot, gives me and my fiance a good reassurance! Hoping for the best. I'll definitely get in touch incase I have more queries :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I submitted my PMV application.

My sponsor used the same Immi account as mine to start his Sponsor application. After he submitted, he started attaching the documents in his form.

I realised that my application became linked to his application as I could see green checks under the Sponsor section in my application.

However, even though there were green checks, it is saying 0 attachments have been received. But my sponsor has attached documents in his application. Do I have to re attach all the sponsor documents in my application as well ?

Any help appreciated. Thanks
Hi,

Are you done with PMV 300? In how much time did you receive it? I am planning for the same from India and would appreciate the guidance.

We are planning to get married in India just by following a few rituals but we will get it registered (Court marriage) in Australia after we get our PVM granted. Is it a possible/valid scenario? Please advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.