Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im new in this forum. We, my fiance and I , found this forum as another way to get facts about Australia and the processes in applying for visa though We already avail a reliable migration visa agent in Manila.. Im a Filipina. My fiance and I have decided to settle in New South Wales. We plan to apply for PMV this coming July 2013.:) I am still waiting for the NSO annotated marriage certificate of my previous marriage that was declared null and void. Hopefully the NSO AMC is already in their database available for request this coming week. Thank you admin for letting me join.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi Im new in this forum. We, my fiance and I , found this forum as another way to get facts about Australia and the processes in applying for visa though We already avail a reliable migration visa agent in Manila.. Im a Filipina. My fiance and I have decided to settle in New South Wales. We plan to apply for PMV this coming July 2013.:) I am still waiting for the NSO annotated marriage certificate of my previous marriage that was declared null and void. Hopefully the NSO AMC is already in their database available for request this coming week. Thank you admin for letting me join.
Welcome to the forum mrswoody

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in UK on PSW Visa wud like to apply for PR In Australia.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know will i eligible to apply for PR or work visa for Australia. I am an Indian origin holding Indian passport. I am in UK currently working as a mail sorter and hold a PSW(post study work ) Visa which ends in febuary 2014, I had an experience in back office jobs in India as an SR associate and analyst as title for a 1year and 4 months in MNC finance companies. Did my masters MBA in international business from recognized uni in UK. I would like to work and settle in Australia. Could anyone let me know how can i apply and what are requirements as my current job is not a skilled one and the previous job was just in one particular company and later on jumped in different jobs.... i wud appreciate for any help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.