Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear Folks

I have received positive outcome from ACS RPL Assessment, but they deducted all my experience and did not recognized, my experience is eligible after Oct 2016, so I will not get points for that.

There assessment outcome as below:

"Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261313 (Software Engineer) of the
ANZSCO Code.

The following employment after October 2016 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261313 (Software Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 05/02 - 07/04 (2yrs 2mths)
Position: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Employer: xyz

Dates: 08/06 - 02/09 (2yrs 6mths)
Position: SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

Dates: 07/13 - 10/16 (3yrs 3mths)

Please note that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection reserves the right to undertake"

I have done Bachelor of Science from Al-Khair University, AJK, Pakistan, from 2009-20013, ACS didn't recognized it.

Now, My agent says that, I am still eligible to get 60 points without going to VETASSESS Point Test Advise, his calculation is as below

30 Points for Age
10 points for IELTS 7.0
10 points 489 State Sponsorship
10 points for ACS RPL Positive/Qualification
Total 60

I have only doubt that my agent says that, I can get 10 points for education because I have positive skills assessment from ACS without going for Point Test Advise.

So what is your opinion guys? You reply will be highly appreciated

Regards

·
Registered
20 Posts
You should get your Education accessed positively from ACS. Resubmit with more documents and get it re accessed. This is my personal opinion not an agent advise.

Dear Folks

I have received positive outcome from ACS RPL Assessment, but they deducted all my experience and did not recognized, my experience is eligible after Oct 2016, so I will not get points for that.

There assessment outcome as below:

"Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261313 (Software Engineer) of the
ANZSCO Code.

The following employment after October 2016 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261313 (Software Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 05/02 - 07/04 (2yrs 2mths)
Dates: 08/06 - 02/09 (2yrs 6mths)

Position: SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Dates: 07/13 - 10/16 (3yrs 3mths)

Please note that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection reserves the right to undertake"

I have done Bachelor of Science from Al-Khair University, AJK, Pakistan, from 2009-20013, ACS didn't recognized it.

Now, My agent says that, I am still eligible to get 60 points without going to VETASSESS Point Test Advise, his calculation is as below

30 Points for Age
10 points for IELTS 7.0
10 points 489 State Sponsorship
10 points for ACS RPL Positive/Qualification
Total 60

I have only doubt that my agent says that, I can get 10 points for education because I have positive skills assessment from ACS without going for Point Test Advise.

So what is your opinion guys? You reply will be highly appreciated

Regards

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's already positive, as per their law, they have deducted 6 years of experience & they clearly emailed me that, they don't recognize my university, so even if I applied again, I will get same result.

You should get your Education accessed positively from ACS. Resubmit with more documents and get it re accessed. This is my personal opinion not an agent advise.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
The ACS might assess the content of a qualification. but plays no part in assessing the comparability of foreign qualifications with Australian qualifications. The ACS refers to AEI-NOOSR for this.

Al-Khair University is a Section 3 Pakistan instuitution, which are all assessed on a case-by-case basis, so the ACS could not look it up.

From what you have posted, it seems unlikely that you can be awarded immigration points for your qualification. This is not a considered professional opinion.

You might want to pay AEI-NOOSR to asses your qualification and/or consult your registered? migration agent for correct advice about the strategies open to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ACS might assess the content of a qualification. but plays no part in assessing the comparability of foreign qualifications with Australian qualifications. The ACS refers to AEI-NOOSR for this.

Al-Khair University is a Section 3 Pakistan instuitution, which are all assessed on a case-by-case basis, so the ACS could not look it up.

From what you have posted, it seems unlikely that you can be awarded immigration points for your qualification. This is not a considered professional opinion.

You might want to pay AEI-NOOSR to asses your qualification and/or consult your registered? migration agent for correct advice about the strategies open to you.
Thanks Mr. Russell

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need Urgent Inputs

Hello Experts,

Need your help to understand what points I would get for Education & Work exp. Would be applying for ICT Business Analyst. Seems I need to submit RPL also

Details below for Education :
a) Civil Engg - 1997 -2001
b) Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (finance Major) - 2006-2008

Work Exp:
a) in Bank as BA : 2003 -2006
b) IBM & Bank : 2008 till date

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards,
Samir

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear dev268,

I also have MCS (Master of Computer Science) degree from Al Khair University (1999 - 2001). My degree is already attested by HEC and Ministry of Foriegn Affairs Pakistan.

Do you think, it will get a recognition?

My bachelor degree is BSc (Double Math, Physics) which is Non-ICT from BZU Multan Pakistan (Govt recognized in HEC).

I have 16 years of experience in Computer Networking and Systems Engineering (263111 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer).

Do you think, i will get points for my qualification?

Do i need to submit RPL application as well? or will ACS deduct the experience by themselves and will consider it in RPL in case they don't recognize the degree?

I am going to apply for PR (189) in . I am in UAE right now.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Naveed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Naveed[/QUOTE],

Did you submit the ACS skill Assessment? if you have done I need some advice.

Dear dev268,

I also have MCS (Master of Computer Science) degree from Al Khair University (1999 - 2001). My degree is already attested by HEC and Ministry of Foriegn Affairs Pakistan.

My bachelor degree is BSc (Double Math, Physics) which is Non-ICT from BZU Multan Pakistan (Govt recognized in HEC).

I have 16 years of experience in Computer Networking and Systems Engineering (263111 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer).

Do i need to submit RPL application as well? or will ACS deduct the experience by themselves and will consider it in RPL in case they don't recognize the degree?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Naveed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes i submitted . It is positive. They consider my master degree equivalent to AQF diploma and deducted 6 years of experience.

Hi Naveed

Did you submit the ACS skill Assessment? if you have done I need some advice.

Dear dev268,

Thanks & Best Regards,
Naveed
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for suggestions - ACS assement with or without RPL

Dear Friends,
I really need your help and advise on how I should proceed with the assessment.

here are my details.

Bachelor in Business Administration - 2011-2013(july)

Company A
Business Analyst - May 2013 - Jan 2016

Company B
Business Analyst - Jan 2016 - till now (June 2019)

I plan to apply for ANZSCO 261111 ICT Business Analyst.

Please advise if I should be going to RPL or General application.

Thank you, I really appreciate your responses!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.