Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Police Character Certificate Pakistan / Police Clearance Certificate Islamabad

Police Certificate Issuance from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Gujranwala.

This feedback i have taken from expatriate from Pakistan

I got my police Clearance Certificate from Pakistan within 15 days.

Salam Everyone. Today i am gonna tell you about trouble facing by everyone who belongs to Pakistan now they are in serious trouble. Acutally need Police clearance certificate from Pakistan and most of them are from major cities of Pakistan. I have solve this problem myself i because i do not have anyone in pakistan that's why i had to hire service firm. it was team guys who are working very professionally. They asked my some personal information and told me time duration for issuance of Police Character certificate. Here in pakistan everyone from Pakistan needed Police clearance certificate so contact them for issuance police record certificate if you are from anywhere in pakistan.

You can contact them by clicking on above title. You will need to submit an inquiry then they will contact you their own.

You may search:

punjab police clearance certificate, qatar police clearance form, police clearance certificate pakistan,
police clearance certificate karachi, qatar police clearance online, where can i get police clearance in qatar, police clearance requirements, police clearance processing time, police clearance certificate attestation, police clearance certificate form, pakistani police clearance certificate, punjab police clearance certificate, police clearance certificate karachi

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for your help. May be helpful for people who can't take one day out of their busy schedule. However i did my police clearance certificate in Feb 2018 from Sialkot DPO office.

It was very very simple, costed me around Rs200 from Stamp paper and file preparation from one PHOTOCOPY shop near DPO office, and less than Rs150 paid at office in cash. Better go Early in Morning with Original Passport and National ID card. No Doubt, you have to spend one whole day because of rush. but once its your turn it took less than 5 min for them to enter your details in computer and take digital quick photo. and within 2 days, a police officer visited my village for inquiry and asked couple of more people in village about along with their CNIC information. it arrived at my home within 7 days. Very impressive and easy to get new computerized police clearance from Punjab police district office. even more easier if it is for female as they do not have to wait in long lines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.