Australia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear, I am planning to submit the application in end July/Aug. To buy time, I have booked a police check in HK in end of July coz the booking is hard now....

is it ok to do that? or do I need to wait until the submission?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dear, I am planning to submit the application in end July/Aug. To buy time, I have booked a police check in HK in end of July coz the booking is hard now....

Hi Vivian,

Wait for case officer to request for HK Police check. I understand the difficulty in securing booking.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

It should not be a problem having it done early. Some people have used an earlier police check.

Some people recently have had to get them done quickly.

We did ours within days of lodging the application. If we could have done it a bit earlier and uploaded with the application, we would have done.

·
Registered
32 Posts

To get a HK CNCC you must provide the original RFI HK request letter from the Department. You need this as the HK authorities send the certificate directly to the Department with a case number. They won't simply give the certificate to you to upload as you do with other documents.

We recently did our HK CNCC and it took 10 weeks to process. In that time we had to request 2 additional RFI extensions. The HK system is so primitive. Hated the process.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To get a HK CNCC you must provide the original RFI HK request letter from the Department. You need this as the HK authorities send the certificate directly to the Department with a case number. They won't simply give the certificate to you to upload as you do with other documents.

We recently did our HK CNCC and it took 10 weeks to process. In that time we had to request 2 additional RFI extensions. The HK system is so primitive. Hated the process.
good info, thanks for your info, it is useful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts