Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Fist I am loving this Forum really helping me with my application, just a few quick questions. I am applying for a DeFacto subclass 820 Visa onshore

1) Is it just me who needs a police check & Medical, or my partner also?

2) Only lived in Ireland till I came to Oz in December (8 Months ago) do I need a Police Check from Ireland then?

3) How do I obtain a police check now that I am in Oz, Phone the Irish Embassy?

Thanks for your help, everyone on the Forum is great

Cheers,

Colum

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Welcome to the forum CK and it's only you as the applicant that needs the medical and police checks, and yes it's usually one from any country where you have resided within last ten years for at least one year.

Form 47P - link on Character Requirement - Applications & Forms for details which has a list of contact info for countries.

Like every applicant, it's in your own best interests to read very carefully all the immi info including links and particularly within the sections of eligibility and applying for this visa , including the checklist , along with the booklet #1

And make sure you get everything right or you can do your application fee.

And from Spouse Visa: Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 820 and 801) your sponsor can see what sponsorship requirements are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank so much for those Links, immi is just so large I get completely lost when looking for stuff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.