Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a query wondering if anyone can help with.

I looked up at the 885 visa's eligiblity's character section where it talks about the police clearance. To quote off the website it says,

Meeting the character requirement for temporary and permanent migration

For the Australian Government to determine whether you are of good character, you may be asked to provide police certificates for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more over the last ten (10) years since turning 16.
I came to Australia as student when I was 16 years and 4 months and now I am 24. I lived in my home country for 4 months since turning 16 so does it mean that I dont need clearance from my country then?

Cheers

AI

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pcc

:)As you are telling that you just went to your home country for four months you would not require Police Clearance Certificate if you are required PCC from Pakistan.

Hi guys,

I have a query wondering if anyone can help with.

I looked up at the 885 visa's eligiblity's character section where it talks about the police clearance. To quote off the website it says,

I came to Australia as student when I was 16 years and 4 months and now I am 24. I lived in my home country for 4 months since turning 16 so does it mean that I dont need clearance from my country then?

Cheers

AI

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:)As you are telling that you just went to your home country for four months you would not require Police Clearance Certificate if you are required PCC from Pakistan i can help you in this regard.

Mr. Hayat Ashraf (Advocate)
+92-0333-4365692
Thanks ruleslaws, I am not from Pakistan. I spoke to a migrant agent few days ago and they said no I wont require one, just the AFP one will suffice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.