Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
@ Everyone,

you have no idea how much money you are saving with Mark's free advices.

he's replying to me even at 10:48 pm on Saturday nights.

You'll know what I mean until you go out and ask for help from some crooked migration agents in this cruel and greedy world, when your pockets are empty and they won't say a word to help you until you give them money. no one will help you out.

that's some serious help Mark is doing without taking anything in return he helped thousands of people since 2014 irrespective of their nationality, race, culture , religion. , its too much help.

you must be thinking:
no Mark didn't ask any favour from me and he didn't told me to write anything . I am only writing because I have been to hundreds of people (in person and online ) and no one helped me, they only ripped me off and backed away as soon as I ran out money. now when I'm broke , Mark is the only one to give me sincere and professional advice for FREE.

Thanks mate! may the force be with you!!

·
Super Moderator
9,759 Posts
Hi Dennis111 -

Thanks for the kind words - I appreciate your support! To keep within the forum guidelines re promotion etc, I've taken the liberty of editing your post a bit to tone down the promotional aspects - there are several good agents here on the Australia Forum (given all the bad press some migration agents get, I think I can speak for Nick and the rest of the agents on here and say that kind words are always appreciated!) and we all are here for one basic reason - to help others. Yes, that can results in work and consultations in some cases, but the basic motivation is one of wanting to help people, especially people who are confused or don't understand the migration regulations.

Again, thanks for your kind words!

Best,

Mark Northam

@ Everyone,

you have no idea how much money you are saving with Mark's free advices.

he's replying to me even at 10:48 pm on Saturday nights.

You'll know what I mean until you go out and ask for help from some crooked migration agents in this cruel and greedy world, when your pockets are empty and they won't say a word to help you until you give them money. no one will help you out.

that's some serious help Mark is doing without taking anything in return he helped thousands of people since 2014 irrespective of their nationality, race, culture , religion. , its too much help.

you must be thinking:
no Mark didn't ask any favour from me and he didn't told me to write anything . I am only writing because I have been to hundreds of people (in person and online ) and no one helped me, they only ripped me off and backed away as soon as I ran out money. now when I'm broke , Mark is the only one to give me sincere and professional advice for FREE.

Thanks mate! may the force be with you!!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
He would have answered you before 10:48 pm, but he was probably still at the homeless shelter serving up free food to the homeless with his wife, before that.

He does have a very good heart.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
But from memory, now kicking in - it is Thursdays evenings he and his wife do the volunteer work at the shelter for the homeless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.