Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :)

This may be a bit of a tricky question but I have lodged my full 820/801 in August 2014. The 820 was granted in September 2015. In April 2016 I received an email (probably one of the last ones they have sent) stating that I'm eligible for my 801.

My partner and I submitted a few supporting documents (Form 88, photos, forms from multual friends etc) across the whole year of 2016 but didn't hit the "notify that you provided all information for your 2nd stage" button on the immiaccount website until August 2017.

On the border security website it says that:

"Processing time for permanent partner visas is from date of eligibility (2 years after the 820/801 application was initially lodged) to finalisation"

In my case the eligibility date would be August 2016?!

The processing time according to their website is currently between 16-22 months.

Does this mean I should receive my 801 between December 2017 and June 2018? Additionally, given I hit the "notify" button very late, would this delay it even further?

Thank you so much for anyone who can help 馃檹

Premium Member
The processing time is 75% within 16 months and 90% within 22 months so processing time is not 16 to 22 months. Your pricessing time can take less than 16 months or more than 22 months.

We never hit the notify button so it doesn't make a difference.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Hitting the notify button is not mandatory and we believe that a case officer will be allocated to you and you should get your visa soon.

Regards,
Thank you so much for your prompt reply :) That definitely puts me at ease for a bit. I have never been notified that I got a case officer but I sure hope it'll be approved soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The processing time is 75% within 16 months and 90% within 22 months so processing time is not 16 to 22 months. Your pricessing time can take less than 16 months or more than 22 months.

We never hit the notify button so it doesn't make a difference.
Hi Mish,
Thank you for your quick response and the clarification :) Sure hope it will not take that long :(

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting too Helene :(

When you log into the Immiaccount, you go to to Stage 2 and on the main page should be a button that say "information provided"

Hope this helps ��

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.