Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I really need your help, Also I'm really confused about my visa process.
my partner visa 820 been granted on January 2017, then I applied for my Permanent residency on August 2017 (2 years and 3 months since I applied for my partner visa ) on my immi account shows 15-20 months processing time , any one had the similar case? how long takes to grant my PR , should i lodge all the documents again ? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
Hi Guys, I really need your help, Also I'm really confused about my visa process.
my partner visa 820 been granted on January 2017, then I applied for my Permanent residency on August 2017 (2 years and 3 months since I applied for my partner visa ) on my immi account shows 15-20 months processing time , any one had the similar case? how long takes to grant my PR , should i lodge all the documents again ? :rolleyes:
There is an 801 waiting thread, but at the moment is appears the waiting time from eligibility date is about 12 months for most people.

They will look at the documents on your stage 2 application when they come to grant it, just make sure you have attached all the documents. Some people also attach updated documents during the processing time to show an ongoing and continuing relationship and to make the decision fast for the case officer.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I have had a few stage 2 applications where, after a long wait, people are asked to provide updated relationship evidence. It's quite annoying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.