Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have one question regarding to health requirement for Australian Permanent Visa. I am currently in Australia with Student Visa and dreaming to stay in Australia after my study. But, unfortunately I have recently been diagnosed with Behcet's Syndrome, which is very rare genetic disease. :(

I am now 22 years old and I am in my very first symptom and getting treatment for it. I couldn't find anywhere regarding to the immigration information about this type of disease. So, I come here to seek for information.

Has anyone had someone or yourself who have experienced with it? Or, if you have any information on how would it effect my future visa application (graduate visa and 189 or 190 visa), please let me know.

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
61 Posts
What permanent visa would you be applying for?

Reactions: susros

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hard one to go give you info on as BD has so many differing manifestations and associated issues. Assuming it's bechets in it's simplest form and lowest level then you may be in for good news.

You will need to work out the cost of treatment and apply that against immis pricing. It would probably be worthwhile having a chat with a migration agent that routinely works with medical applications..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hard one to go give you info on as BD has so many differing manifestations and associated issues. Assuming it's bechets in it's simplest form and lowest level then you may be in for good news.

You will need to work out the cost of treatment and apply that against immis pricing. It would probably be worthwhile having a chat with a migration agent that routinely works with medical applications..
Thank you for your reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.