Australia Forum banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I'd like to ask for advise on possibilities of getting PR.
I arrived in Australia (Melbourne) in May 2017. I came with my wife on Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) - this visa was granted to my wife, I was a dependent.
I started working in private company in July 2017 as Production Chemist. My wife was a visiting researcher at University (she has a PhD in Chemistry). In January 2018 we switched to 457 visa. We still work in the same place (my wife has a contract until November 2019). We are both 30 years old.
Is there any chance for us to apply for PR visa before the end of Nov 2019?

I'd be grateful for any comments.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Not open for further replies.