Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I applied for ENS 186 PR visa in June 2021. I had the visa medical pending for me, my daughter, and wife.

Thanks to the state government that classfieid visa medical non-essential; my bookings got cancelled thrice due to lockdown and the final booking i have is for November 15 2021.

However, my wife got pregnant meanwhile and cant continue with Xray now. I am advised i could do it after 14 weeks but i dont want to do it until birth of the child.

I was under an impression that i could continue by signing 'pregnancy health undertaking' and the visa would be processed. As i have seen many share this in forums.

However, my migration agent a big 4 company advised that this is not an option for me (Maybe because i am from a high risk country for TB - India) and is at the discretion of the Case Officer.
My personal situation is that i had the last TB test in 2019 July and have resided in Australia ever since. (Not sure if that helps)

I wanted to check with others if they have been in a similar situation?
and whether or not it worked in their favour?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm not sure if this is exactly your situation but my british wife got pregnant while her visa was processing, we uploaded all the documents we could and then uploaded a word documents asking for an extension to get the medical for her after the baby was born, we received a reply saying that was fine. So it extended the length of the processing time but they gave an us extension past the usual deadline.

I have heard they might wave in it some circumstances but they didn't do it for us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I applied for ENS 186 PR visa in June 2021. I had the visa medical pending for me, my daughter, and wife.

Thanks to the state government that classfieid visa medical non-essential; my bookings got cancelled thrice due to lockdown and the final booking i have is for November 15 2021.

However, my wife got pregnant meanwhile and cant continue with Xray now. I am advised i could do it after 14 weeks but i dont want to do it until birth of the child.

I was under an impression that i could continue by signing 'pregnancy health undertaking' and the visa would be processed. As i have seen many share this in forums.

However, my migration agent a big 4 company advised that this is not an option for me (Maybe because i am from a high risk country for TB - India) and is at the discretion of the Case Officer.
My personal situation is that i had the last TB test in 2019 July and have resided in Australia ever since. (Not sure if that helps)

I wanted to check with others if they have been in a similar situation?
and whether or not it worked in their favour?
Hi There,

How's the things goes for you?

I am currently into similar situation and no idea what is going to happen?

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts