Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Forum!

My wife is currently awaiting her 801 visa (applied February) and we are expecting another baby in a few months.

We already have a young baby and another one will obviously not be easy. We were hoping to get her mother to come visit and help out (coming from the Philippines).

What would be the best way to do this?

Also, after this is all said and done we were wondering what our options are to get her here more long term/permanently?

We have read options online but there are so many and I swear the website doesn’t give clear cost and outlines except we know one of them has a 30 year wait and one has a 3 year wait but we were wondering if there is anything else?

Hope someone can help us out here.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Also, after this is all said and done we were wondering what our options are to get her here more long term/permanently?
May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent with Philippine experience for advice about possible visa strategies?

A parent visa that has prospects of being granted within the expected lifetime of an applicant costs about $70 000.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent with Philippine experience for advice about possible visa strategies?

A parent visa that has prospects of being granted within the expected lifetime of an applicant costs about $70 000.
Thanks for the reply Wesley.

Any suggestions for a Philippines experienced migration agent? Looking to get this done sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Forum!

My wife is currently awaiting her 801 visa (applied February) and we are expecting another baby in a few months.

We already have a young baby and another one will obviously not be easy. We were hoping to get her mother to come visit and help out (coming from the Philippines).

What would be the best way to do this?

We have read options online but there are so many and I swear the website doesn't give clear cost and outlines except we know one of them has a 30 year wait and one has a 3 year wait but we were wondering if there is anything else?

Hope someone can help us out here.

Thank you!!
Hello BatmanEli try to get the mom first a Tourist Visa the subclass 600 and see if she likes australia first. Parents get multiple entry just like my min had, sometimes up to 3-5 years. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.