Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all quick burning question. I submitted my 309 visa and was just reviewing my partners 40sp to upload it. When writing down the details of the relationship he previously sponsored it asks for relationship status and this has gotten a bit confusing for us. In my form I put her relationship status as "engaged" because thats what they were previously. it asks this right before asking to give details on how/why the relationship ended so i assumed that the relationship status its inquiring about its not the ex's current relationship status but her previous status with my partner at the time of her visa application which was engages as they were to be married. My partner seems to think its asking for current relationship status to him so it should be "separated" as they are no longer together and separated in 2013.

I'm confused as to whether i wrote it down wrong in my application or he needs to correct his application before we upload his. we obviously want to be consistent in our answers.

Any insight is appreciated

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seperate, defo seperated.

Anything else suggests they are still attached to their previous partner and thus would not be an relationship to the exclusion of all others..
Ah craap are you positive? cause then I made a mistake in my form and i need to submit a notification of incorrect answers :/ so confusing

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Current status, not what it was. It sounds like he is playing 2 people with your answer.

Request a correction due to confusion.
Ok I just submitted a 1023 form. hope it wont be a big issue ?? i was genuinely confused and thought the question asked the PREVIOUS relationship status between my partner and his ex, not the current.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.