Australia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Which are the best primary schools in Melbourne ? Scholl must include best faculties and atmosphere for younger kids . And proper sanitation.
Melbourne is a huge place and there is no one "best" primary school.

If you are looking for primary schools I would look at Toorak Primary, Malvern Central Primary, and Solway Primary.

But there would be many more. Also have a look at the primary schools of the top private schools.

·
Super Moderator
2,099 Posts
Univeristy High School and Melbourne High School are quite good
Neither of these schools are primary schools, and both also have strict enrolment criteria. You have to live within a specific geographical area, or you have the necessary academic skills. Applications for enrolment are not accepted from interstate or international students

·
Registered
7 Posts
Neither of these schools are primary schools, and both also have strict enrolment criteria. You have to live within a specific geographical area, or you have the necessary academic skills. Applications for enrolment are not accepted from interstate or international students
My mistake, I misread.

It depends on where OP lives to be honest. The best schools are usually have requirements based on location/cost (private schools).

If you are in the North Melbourne suburb, North Melbourne primary school is really good and from memory there is a relationship between it and University High School providing a pathway for your kids to go to one of the best public schools in VIC.

If OP is in the docklands suburb, there is a new primary school popping up next year. I don't know if it is any good but it'll have some new facilities.

Melbourne is pretty big so OP needs to really provide more info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts