Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have uploaded all my attachments and submitted my 309 application. Now I would like to print my application with the list of attachment I have attached for me record.

When I go to 'View Application' it only shows the information I have filled up but not the attachments. How do I print everything as part of 1 document?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Hi,
I have uploaded all my attachments and submitted my 309 application. Now I would like to print my application with the list of attachment I have attached for me record.

When I go to 'View Application' it only shows the information I have filled up but not the attachments. How do I print everything as part of 1 document?

Thanks
From what I recall you can't. I wanted to do the same, but never worked out how to.

I did keep all attachments in a separate folder in my computer though, so could do it from that.

If you just want a list of attachment's, you could do a screenshot (or two) and print that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi

First go to to 'view application'. Once you have clicked into the application, click 'attach documents' on the left tab. You will then see a list of the documents you have attached. You can take a screenshot of these or print the webpage to PDF.

Good luck with your application!

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.